Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Inspired Writer

Over the weekend I had a pretty good idea for baby showers & wedding showers.  It's a book of sorts.  This spawned the research of publishing & marketing this idea.  This research somehow lit a fire of ideas for children's books.  I now have a series of children's books in my head which I am feverishly trying to type out.  Needless to say, I am SUPER-PUMPED!  I can't remember the last time I was this excited about something.  It's definitely God-driven.

3 comments:

  1. Cool, that sounds awesome! =D I'd love to hear about your idea! You ought to come to our creative writing group sometime at the library. Our next one is March 20 @ 10:30, if you're interested. Have fun writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that & thank you for inviting me! I'll be there! I consider myself a "newbie" because it's been about 10+ years since I've written on a regular basis. I need all the encouragement & stimulation I can get to start the creative juices flowing! I will look for you Wednesday. Don't leave before talking to me, please! I would like to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, our group is all about encouragement and less about critique, anyway!

    Hopefully we won't run *late* out of Frontline on Wednesday, but just stick your head in the door and get me, or catch me before hand if you can! Yay! =D

    ReplyDelete

Just say it already!